# Blog

Elegant 3D Brow Microblading ~ Natural Beauty**

Design – microblading procedure – recovery – colour absorption  – adjustment. 

The process of creating new eyebrows constitutes 30% servicing from the master artist, while the remaining 70% is dependent on the client’s post-procedure maintenance and body metabolism.

Give us a call to find out more about these 70% aspects and Elegant 3D Brow Microblading.

设计——操作——恢复——返色

——调整——成型

眉毛三分做 七分保养

因为每个人的新陈代谢功能不一样

所以吸收色料的程度也不一样

3D立体自然线条眉 不是为了上的色

而是让你美得自然

Read more
# Blog

We are Away~~

Dear valued clients,

From 07th till 11th Nov 2019 we will be out for oversea jobs.

For that, our office will be closed during this period of time and resume as usual on 12th Nov 2019.

If you have any inquiry please do not feel hesitate to drop us a private message or email us at florencewongimage@gmail.com and we shall reply as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

亲爱的朋友们,

我们工作室将于2019110711日连休5天。

并于20191112日恢复营业。如果您有任何疑问,欢迎私讯或电邮至florencewongimage@gmail.com,我们将尽快为您回复。

任何不便之处,敬请原谅。谢谢!

Read more
# Blog

Elegant 3D Brow Microblading ~ Thank you for taking care of my art work😘

The wonders of taking good care of oneself and adhering to the required steps needed to be taken during the embroidery healing process.

This client has serious eczema on her skin, and the embroidery colours also may not stay on under such condition. I therefore actually advised her to delay the embroidery works until her skin improves. In the end, we proceeded to work on designing her brows after discussions on precautions and possible cause-effect.  And, I did not expect such remarkable results! Thank you so much for taking care of my artwork🙏😘.

要有更好的上色效果?70%来自于顾客们的照顾。

来自芬兰的她第一天过来咨询时,就劝她娜后才做。原因是她有严重性皮肤湿疹,不易留色,不想花了钱确得不到要的效果。

结果出来是双方都超满意的上色效果。

感谢妳对我手工的爱戴🙏😘

IMG_7270

Read more